Two strands twists are always to the rescue for the protection of natural and relaxed hair too. They are also an alternative when you want to take a break from braids.
With two strands of twists, there is a style for everyone. From the long to short, mini, large, curls, wavy, etc. If your hairstylist knows her job, she can even create more. We never run out of ideas for two strands twists.
These are the best of the best, two-strand twist styles, specifically the style with weaves. They are all so graceful! Let’s get to the catalog already!
40 Two-strand twist with Weaves Hairstyles
1. Two Sides Flat Twist Weaves On Individual Twists
Flat twists and individual twists? Such a great combo! Since these flat twists are small sized, they will also last longer.
2. Front Cornrow Weaves And Two Strand Twist
This style is a kind of “take all the distraction backwards”. These front cornrows aids in holding the lengthy twists behind in a ponytail.
3. Black Half Fulani Weaves With Individual Twists With Rings
These Fulani weaves drip perfection with the gold rings adding to its originality.
4. Side Flat Twists And Medium Twists With Locked Ends
The thing with this style is that it can only be worn in this pattern. Well, there are ladies that prefer fixed styles like this so they don’t have to bother restoring.
6. Side Flat Twists on Mini Individual Fringe Twists
Where are the thick hair textured naturalistas that struggle to comb and maintain their natural hair? Here is a hairstyle that do not just protect, but befits your hair size and texture.
7. Mini Fulani Weaves On Short Twists
When mini weaves like this are plaited rightly, your hair will not just be protected. It will also grow. But on the flip side, you will lose your hair, especially if you wear it for longer than 4 weeks.
8. Golden Two Sides Weaves With Short Twists
This is a super creative style. Both the color and the style will draw all eyes to it. Even if your hair is short, you can add to its length using marley twist extension.
9. Side Large Weaves on Gold End Milli Twists
If you’ve got 6-10 hours to spare in a salon, then you can get this look. But it is actually worth the time and price because you can wear this style for a long time.
10. Chunky Flat Twist Weave And Individual Twists With Beads at The End
For the naturalists, here a super duper protective style for your hair. Its chunky size is an advantage as it wouldn’t cost you much time at the salon.
11. Versatile Flip-Over Weaves on Individual Twists
Flip over weaves have Fulani origins and they never fade. The beautiful thing about this style is that it is not tightly braided which lessens the chances of breakage and hair loss.
12. Half Criss-Cross Weaves And Lengthy Boho Twists
This style Is fully sponsored by hair extensions which is what the style requires. The best extension for this style is an attachment which is easier to curl.
13. Center Twisted Weave And Short Twists
You can easily make this style if you are on locs. But that’s not the only way, as you can even plait using your natural hair since it’s even a short hairstyle.
14. Back Halo Weaves With Fringe Twists
For fringe lovers, you can also wear fringes on your naturals in styles such as this. Although this is a side fringe, which is another fringe variation,
15. Side Criss-Cross Weaves And Short Twists
If you are not comfortable with lengthy hairstyles, maybe because of your job or daily routine, you can go for this.
16. Center Weaves In Lengthy Boho Twists
The concern of some ladies about this hairstyle is its weight because it looks like the weight of the hair will be discomforting for everyday wear. But it is absolutely not weighty. You can wrap it all up in a bun if the length is getting in your way.
17. Large Frontal Gray Weaves on Double Knots
You can either dye your hair or use an extension to achieve this look. Both options will look great. Aside from the color, which is a huge attraction, the double gives a playful casual appearance for a younger look.
18. Frontal Flat Twist Weave on Short Twists Out
This style isn’t as difficult to achieve as it looks. You just need to follow the rules. To achieve a neat set of curls on your natural hair, you have to moisturize properly before and after the twisting process. After a 30- to 1-hour break, you can then undo the twists for your beautiful twist.
19. Medium Cornrows on Individual Twists With Colorful Bands
How pretty and sweet your kids will look in this twist style is without doubt. This is a perfect protective style for kids, especially if your hairstylist knows how to braid with less grip and fitness.
20. Waterfall Two Strand Twists on Natural Hair
This side weave sweeps the individual twists to the side, giving it a perfect asymmetrical look. You just have to plait the weaves neatly so they last as long as the individual twists.
21. Side Weaves on Short Brown Natural Hair
To achieve this effect, you will have to color your natural hair. That’s what will give it this exact look, which is timeless.
22. Updo Weaves With Twists in a Bun
Now, this is a purely natural look! This style is achieved without the use of gels, wax, etc. Just moisturizer, a styling comb, and extension for the top bunk.
23. Weaves And Twists in a Crown
This is simple. It is perfect for weekend getaways, holiday vacations, field research, or just for a casual day look.
24. Burgundy Freestyle Weaves With Twist Fringes
Here is another way to do your weaves for twist styles. It is creative and classy. For this hairstyle, the longer and thicker your hair, the finer.
25. Halo Red Weaves And Double Knots on Short Twists
For this style of weaving, the hair strands are first locked before they are weaved, which is super unique and beautiful.
26. Back Weaves With Two Strands Fringe Twists
Here is another two strands twists with weave style that can’t be ignored. You brighten the style up by adorning with any type of bead or hair rings.
27. Clap Weaves And Two Strands Twists
These weaves are called claps because of the way they are woven from both ends to join at the middle, causing the individual twists to drip. You can accessorize yours with cowries, beads, or curls.
28. Weaves in an Updo With Twist Out Fringes
Here is another fixed hairstyle which you get to wear in a particular style until it is taken down. This fixed hairstyle look lasts for 2 to 3 weeks of properly maintained.
29. All Back Twists Weave in a Bun
Well, this is not a hairstyle you will wear to an event; it is a casual style that you wear when you are taking a break from plaits. But you can make it do more by adding clip hair rings.
30. Fulani Weaves on Blue Medium Two Strands Twists
The thing with mini Fulani weaves is that it gives your face a renewed look and shine that lasts longer than bold weaves.
31. Single Twist Weave With Black And Gold Short Twists With Locked Ends
This twist style is simple and comfortable. The locked ends also secure the twists for a long time. So you can wear this style for 4-8 weeks, which means to get to wash it after the first 4 weeks.
32. Mini Front Twists on Large Lengthy Red Twists
These large twists are barely up to 15 ropes, so you don’t have to worry about the weight. But it is super stylish and fabulous. There are no dull looks with this style.
33. Mini Flat Twist With Kinky Fringe Twists
Mini flat twists and kinky fringe twists are stylish combo with the curls adding to its volume and beauty.
34. Flat Twist And Two Strands Twists in Ponytail
Here is a perfect stitch flat twists ponytail, suitable for any facial shape and size.
35. Side Cornrows And Kinky Twists With Curls
Here are these juicy notes for your next visit to distant relatives. It wouldn’t be a bad idea for your day-to-day work routine.
36. Stitch Freestyle Cornrows On Short Boho Twists
Wear this Fulani-themed hairstyle for a new look, with the boho curls adding to the volume of the twists.
37. Two Strand Twists in Updo Ponytail
Several features make this style stand out! From the mild extension color to the mini curly fringe and the flat twist weave style is protective. So you’ve got a protective, stylish and classy look in a hairstyle.
38. Swirl Weaves With Mini Long Two Strand Twist
This hairstyle exudes royalty, elegance, and poise. Wear this for a graceful look to a job interview, conference, or even a dinner meet.
39. Mini Cornrows And Short Twists With Beads
The beautiful truth about this hairstyle is its versatility, both in style and fit. This means that there are different ways to wear this style, and it can be worn by both kids and adults alike.
40. Heart Flat Twist With Boho Twist
Here is a perfect blend of not just colors but also styles. Sometimes you take a break from regular styles for these.
Can I Wash Two Strand Twists With Weaves?
You can wash two-strand twists, but not all styles. There are styles you just have to take off immediately; they get old and itchy.
How Long Does It Take to Plait Two Strands Twist With Weaves?
Installation of two-strand twists can last 3–6 hours. It all depends on the style and the stylist.
What length of hair is perfect for two-strand twists?
From 2 to 3 inches and above is perfect and suitable for two-strand twists, but not below. If your hair length is not up to 2 inches, just wait a while to get longer.
How Long Is Enough For Wearing Two Strands Twist With Weaves?
Two-strand twists shouldn’t be worn for more than 6 weeks. Wearing two separate twists for too long causes natural hair to break.
There you have it…
So, you can say that we’ve given you enough hairstyles to last you for two years. But then, the aim is to provide you with varieties for you to choose from and also share with your friends.
Finally, don’t forget that the secret to enjoying every hairstyle is to attend to the health of your hair, such as washing with the right products. Also, keep your hair moisturized.
- How To Do Black People’s Braids
- Is Braids Black Culture: What’s the Fact?
- How Long Do Black People’s Braids Last?
- 50 Knotless Bohemian Braids You Need to Try!
- 30 Criss Cross Knotless Braids For A Unique Twist
- Knotless Braids vs. Box Braids: The Pros and Cons!
- 50 Fulani Braids With Beads: The Ultimate Inspo List!
- The Best of the Best: 60 Large Bohemian Knotless Braids!
- 50 Ombre Hair Color on Black Women: The Ultimate Inspo List!
- Why These 50 Medium Bohemian Box Braids Are Still Trending!
- 60 Small Bohemian Knotless Braids That are Simply Mesmerizing!
- Honey Brown Hair Color on Black Women: 50 Styles to Swoon Over
- Dreads vs Braids: What are the Differences & Similarities + Examples
- 40 Exquisite Passion Twist Hairstyles That’ll Turn Heads Everywhere!
- 50 Bohemian Boho Goddess Box Braid Hairstyles You Can Trust! [+Pics & Videos]