The thought of dyeing your knotless braids blonde conjures up a plethora of thoughts. However, black women know how to carry this fierce shade. They are taking fashion by storm.
I believe there is no such thing as the wrong blonde knotless braid on black women. And, this thought poked me to check out how black women are playing with blonde knotless braids.
This article is all about that. From Sandy Blonde Knotless Braids to Copper Blonde BOHO, I have collected 30 different blonde knotless braid styles.
Check out the full post and decide which one is going to be yours.
Best 30 Blonde Knotless Braids
1. Sandy Blonde Knotless Braids
Blonde and knotless braids go hand in hand. They complement each other like cheesecake with strawberry sauce: classical and delicious. If you are a black girl struggling to find the right shade for your hair, blonde it is, ladies!
2. Pure Blonde Long Knotless Braids
Level up your avatar game by adding blonde to your hair and see the magic. Knotless braids look fabulous when dyed blonde. They are perfect for any weather and are absolutely game-changers.
3. Beach Blonde BOHO Knotless Braids
Boho knotless braids are staying in fashion no matter what. A completely new and classic look for you for the upcoming wedding season if you dye your hair beach blonde!
4. Golden Blonde Knotless Braid Bun
The fusion of blonde and gold is nothing but glamour and perfection. If you are having a hard time picking the right shade, then ladies, bring blonde and gold together and rock the floor. And yes, don’t forget to make a stylish bun.
5. Blonde Knotless Braids with Coiled Ends
Coiled ends and braids are top tier for sure! Ladies, if you are looking for something gorgeous for upcoming events, this hairdo is for you. The charismatic blend of knotless braids and blonde with coiled ends is all you need.
6. Caramel Blonde Knotless Braids
Be it a caramel brownie or caramel-colored nail polish, everything seems yummy when it’s caramel. Girls, it’s time for you to dye your hair caramel blonde with stunning knotless braids and set your new avatar.
7. Harvest Blonde Ombre Knotless Braids
Everyone is obsessed with Harvest Blonde these days, and we know why. When intermixed with a knotless braid, this vogue shade of blonde gives a fiery fine look perfect for all formal and informal events.
8. Pale Ash Blonde Ombre Knotless Braids
Ash Blonde has been in the fashion race for years, and we’re still fans of it. From braids and dreadlocks to regular streaks, people of all shades wear this dye however they style it. Ladies, if you have knotless braids, pale ash blonde has to be your new color.
9. Chocolate and Blonde Streaks Knotless Braids
Just as they say, chocolate hair doesn’t care! Dark brown shades, when combined with blonde, make magic and glitter; yes, you read it right. Knotless braids look stunning when dyed chocolate and blonde, and it’s definitely a fusion of love.
10. Sunset French Curl Knotless Braids
Are you a fan of curls and braids at the same time? Don’t worry, loves! We’ve got you. Now, you can have knotless braids with amazing curls that make you stand out like never before. Call your salon now and get sunset French curls and knotless braids done.
11. Platinum Blonde Knotless Braids
Give your ordinary knotless braids a new life by simply dying them platinum blonde. The color that never goes out of style and suits every black woman out there who is in the mood to add extra glam to her look.
12. Brown and Sun Kissed Jumbo Knotless Braids Ombre
One thing we’ll love dearly is sun kissed look without much effort, right? From full glam makeup to your hairdo, you can get sun-kissed daily. Just paint your boring knotless braids in shade of brown and sun-kissed blonde, and you have perfect hair without doing a lot.
13. Creamy Blonde BOHO Knotless Braids
The ideal mingling of boho knotless braids and blonde has been in the industry for decades, and still, everyone is a fan. Fellas! your knotless braids are unhappy if they don’t have this fiery fire color on them.
14. Pink Secret and Blonde Knotless Braids
Barbie girls, where are you? A touch of pink is all you need to uplift your look 2x times. For this new look, you won’t have to do much, just 4 strands of pink from the back yum, you are ready to paint the world pink.
15. Golden Blonde Streaked BOHO Knotless Braids
Streaks are a lifesaver as you can get a new look without changing much. Fellas, add a few streaks of golden to your thick and black knotless braids and win a date this season.
16. Extra Jumbo Blonde and Black Knotless Braids
Blonde and black, twist and braids are every girl’s dream. Get your hands on stylish jumbo knotless braids that are perfect for those who like thick and healthy braids. To make this look extraordinary, dye a few strands to blonde and TADDA you have model hair.
17. Cherry Red and Blonde Dip Dyed Knotless Braids
Red and black goes hand in hand. Be it your favorite dress from Zara, black current pie with strawberry jam or your hairdo, everything is perfect when painted red and black. It’s time to spice up your game and get your knotless braids dyed black and cherry red.
18. Unicorn Blonde Knotless Braids
Unicorn is the new black! When combined with modish knotless braids, the blend of all pretty colors makes a great hairdo for you. Pick out all your favorite colors and add them to your hair.
19. Mochaccino Blonde with Blue Touch Knotless Braids
When added to your blonde knotless braids, the touch of blue screams nothing but perfection. It is a must-have color for all upcoming parties and dates. So, what are you waiting for?
20. Honey and Platinum Duo Tone Knotless Braids
Long and boring knotless braids are no more in style, ladies! Dye your everyday braids in shades of honey and platinum and kill them with this spectacular duo.
21. Ash Blonde and Platinum Knotless Braids
Platinum is undoubtedly that sexy shade of blonde that has to be your new hair color with a hint of ash. This deadly combination will make your boring knotless braids super stylish and fun. Girl, get ready for lovely compliments!
22. Hearted Neutral Blonde Knotless Braids
The stitched knotless braids are to die for! Why stay with boring braids when you can get a heart made out of ultra-modern braids that you can style with blondes and browns? Make bun or leave them open; they’ll rock the world, however.
23. Black BOHO with a Few Blonde Streaks
Girls, are you confused between two colors? How about you use them both? Yes, fellas, you can now bring two sexy shades together and stand out like ever. The touch of blonde on a few strands is ideal for all weathers.
24. Blonde and Blood Red Knotless Braids Bun
Hot red dye and buns are to die for. Black girls, drop everything and get your hands on this gorgeous merge of blonde and red that is the statement of a sexy look. Trust me; the bun made out of knotless braids is one-of-a-kind look that you can carry everywhere.
25. Warming Gold Blonde Knotless Braids Bun
Gold is the color of freshness and sunshine. Just say they say a good hair-day can make your whole week fantastic. Try out gold paint and a knotless braid bun, and prepare for the monotonous look.
26. Lightest Ash Blonde BOHO Knotless Braids
Top up your knotless braid game by dying your voluminous braids in shade lightest ash. It is unique and glamorous and suits all black girls.
27. Dirty Blonde and Ash Long Knotless Braids
Elevate your old, long, and boring knotless braids by adding a dirty brown shade to your avatar. The gorgeous mix of blond and brown is the trendsetter and can make look like a vogue model in no time. Hurry up and look fabulous.
28. Hollywood Brunette Blonde Fulani Knotless Braids
Brunette and blonde is the need of the hour, and so is Fulani knotless braids. Fellas, lift up your braid game with the Hollywood-level brunette shade, perfect for women of color.
29. Silvery Grey Blonde Knotless Braids
Silver grey or moonlight, say whatever you like, is the setting new records of fashion and glam. If you are someone who has long knotless braids, then fellas, this hairstyle is your go-to.
30. Copper Blonde BOHO Knotless Braids
Copper and chrome are those electric and youthful colors that are never out of fashion. Spice up your knotless braids game by adding this color to your everyday look.
Also Read Related:
- How To Do Black People’s Braids
- Is Braids Black Culture: What’s the Fact?
- How Long Do Black People’s Braids Last?
- 50 Knotless Bohemian Braids You Need to Try!
- 30 Criss Cross Knotless Braids For A Unique Twist
- Knotless Braids vs. Box Braids: The Pros and Cons!
- 50 Fulani Braids With Beads: The Ultimate Inspo List!
- The Best of the Best: 60 Large Bohemian Knotless Braids!
- 50 Ombre Hair Color on Black Women: The Ultimate Inspo List!
- Why These 50 Medium Bohemian Box Braids Are Still Trending!
- 60 Small Bohemian Knotless Braids That are Simply Mesmerizing!
- Honey Brown Hair Color on Black Women: 50 Styles to Swoon Over
- Dreads vs Braids: What are the Differences & Similarities + Examples
- 40 Exquisite Passion Twist Hairstyles That’ll Turn Heads Everywhere!
- 50 Bohemian Boho Goddess Box Braid Hairstyles You Can Trust! [+Pics & Videos]
Now, it’s Your Turn!
So, if you’re a black girl who thinks she can’t pull off blonde knotless braids, try any of these colors; you might be surprised. Black ladies with blonde hair look stunning. Make sure to leave a comment and tell us what you think of these blonde knotless braids style for black females!